Antivirus and anti-malware software is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software. Viruses and malware have developed and changed the way that antivirus software detects an infection and with the emergence of different kind of threats antivirus products are now protecting against all sorts of threats.
We are able to advise you on an extensive range of appropriate products and configure the most suitable one for your maximum security. We only recommend proven solutions from the latest and most secure products on the market.
For business customers we can also provide a fully managed service so you have have the peace of mind your computers are fully secure.
Firewalls are imperative on any Internet connection. During the peak of the MS Blaster worm virus outbreak which rapidly spread through the Internet a few years ago and is still in existence today, an unprotected PC could be infected within 8 seconds of connecting to the Internet and without visiting any website or downloading any emails.
Although a firewall will protect your computer against hackers and internet worms you also need reliable antivirus and anti-spyware software for full protection.
How do you know that you have spyware on your computer?
- Pop-ups appear as soon as you connect to the Internet, and when your not browsing the Web
- Your home page of your web browser has changed or keeps changing and you have no control over it.
- When you click ‘search’ the results are from a site which you have never heard of or are not from the site which you usually use for searching the Internet.
- A new toolbar or buttons have been installed into your browser without your knowledge, or that you don’t want, and there seems to be no way to get rid of it
- Your computer seems to have slowed up and takes longer than usual to perform any tasks
- Your computer crashes suddenly or repeatedly or other strange experiences occur that didn’t before